Dr. Jose Fernando Izquierdo
Orthopedic Surgeon Spine Surgery Specialist
Speciality: Orthopedic Surgery and Neurology.
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Jose Fernando Izquierdo is a graduate of the School of Medicine at the University of Guadalajara, Mexico. He completed his residency in Orthopedics and Traumatology at Guadalajara Civil Hospital, and a Fellowship in Spine Surgery at the University of Kansas.
Dr. Jose Fernando Izquierdo is a senior member of our practice since 1988 and is currently the Orthopedic surgeon chief of our Hospital.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate of the University of Guadalajara School of Medicine.
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery at the University of Kansas
- Member Tijuana Society of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Mexican Advisory for Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Tijuana College of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Interamerican Society of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.