Our Price: Varies
The concept of a smile makeover can mean different things to different people. Referred to by its more technical sounding label — full oral rehabilitation — an even wider range of possibilities might be conjured. But the essential characteristic of a smile makeover or oral rehabilitation is an upgrade or improvement to the look of a person’s smile — to improve their appearance and give them the increased self-esteem that comes with feeling they look their best.
Our dental team considers the patient’s facial appearance, along with skin tone, hair color, teeth (color, width, length, shape and tooth display), gum tissue and lips, and engages the patient mutual consultation to develop a design plan for the patient’s ideal smile when creating a smile makeover.
Angeles Hospital Facilities in Tijuana
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Smile Makeover Design ProcessCustomized Dental Work for each Patient
The smile makeover procedure is a customized approach to each patients smile and dental needs. At our Dental Center in Tijuana, the patients are part of the design process the entire time and provide their final approval on how their new smile will look. The smile makeover process begins with a plan taking in consideration the patient’s facial appearance:
- Skin tone.
- Hair Color.
- Teeth: color, width, length, shape and display.
- Gum tissue.
Smile Makeover Procedures
At our Dental Center in Tijuana, the different dental procedures patient’s can choose for their Smile Makeover are:
- Dental Veneers.
- Composite Bonding.
- Dental Implants.
- Teeth Whitening.
As every patient’s plan is unique, they can decide to only treat one defective teeth or choose the oral rehabilitation of all of their defective teeth with aesthetic upgrades. The final look and functionality of their new smile, is decided by the patient.
New Minimally Invasive Procedures for Smile Makeover
For our Smile Makeover patients, we are proud to offer new advanced technology in our dental procedures allowing us to offer top quality during the procedure and the results.
Our doctors are constantly training to provide the best medical procedures to our patients. Thanks to this arduous dedication, at Angeles Hospital we have acquired new state of the art medical equipment known as: the inLab MC X5 and the Dio Navi implant placement machine.
Now, our Smile Makeover patients will be able to enjoy top quality dental implants and veneers, since this technology allows us to re-create the patient’s condition and the shape of their teeth with our new dental software. We will then create exact replicas of the teeth giving each patient a customized and personalized result.
In addition, our patients can enjoy the following benefit: less hospital time since our treatments are now faster and minimally invasive.
With our new medical equipment and dental technology, after the proper evaluations our medical team will design the new teeth for our patients, using our dental software. Once our patient has reviewed the design plan and approved it, the next step is to start our procedure.
Our doctors will use the new inLab MC X5 and the Dio Navi implant placement machine, to design the new teeth according to the patient specifics measures of their healthy teeth. All our dental implants, bridges, crowns and veneers are created using them, making our dental procedures minimally invasive.
Our surgeons address the following aspects of a patients smile. (Each case is different)
- Dental Veneers: tooth color, stained or worn out teeth, alignment and spacing issues, missing teeth, tooth length, tooth texture and characterization.
- Dental Bridges and Crowns: Tooth texture and characterization.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth.
- Orthodontics: Alignment and spacing issues, lip, smile and cheeks issues.
- Partial dentures: Missing teeth.
- Composite bonding: uneven, chipped or cracked teeth and tooth length.
Ideal candidates for a Smile Makeover are:
- Patients who are unhappy with their smile appearance.
- Patients who are worried about the condition of their teeth.
- Patients with cracked, chipped or broken teeth.
- Patients with missing teeth.
- Patients with uneven teeth.
- Patients with stained teeth.
- Patients with gaps between their teeth.
- Patients who feel their smile shows to much of their gums.
- Patients whose self-esteem has been affected by the way their smile looks and do everything in their power to hide it.
However, our dentist will comprehensively examine the patient. They need to have good oral health (gums) and a sound dental structure and bite (occlusion) to determine if they are a candidate for the Smile Makeover procedure.
*Structural problems and oral health issues must be addressed prior to engaging in any makeover procedures.
*Young children who have not grown the full complement of permanent teeth may not be candidates for smile makeovers because their jaw growth is not yet complete. To know if your child is a candidate, a consultation with your family dentist is recommended.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
- Minimally Invasive Procedure.
- Faster recovery.
- Personalized and permanent solutions.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Patients feel younger.
- Improved facial appearance.
With the new and dental technologies our procedures are minimally invasive and have lower probabilities of risks or side effects. Any patient considering a smile makeover should discuss thoroughly with their dentist the specific care and maintenance considerations of the techniques involved in their treatment plan.
A Smile Makeover is considered a cosmetic procedure and in the U.S., is not covered by dental insurance. At a U.S. clinic the cost can go up to thousands of dollars for a minimal dental procedure based on different factors.
Our Dental Clinic in Tijuana helps hundreds of patients from the U.S. with their family’s dental health at very affordable prices compared to the U.S. In addition, we offer the support and personalized attention of a multidisciplinary team of doctors who help patients understand and manage all the challenges they face in transforming their smile and appearance.
Our patients receive the expert care of dentists, oral surgeons, nurses and hygienists in our Dental Center who are determined to make the medical travel experience as comfortable, supported and secure as possible.
Dental Center of Excellence
MedicalMex Dental Clinic has a proven record of success in their dental treatments and numerous families come for appointments: